· * Dogs meet other dogs to play with.
· * They are happy to be somewhere different,
· especially when they see the big back yard, full of grass .
· * Animals do not only need food, water and exercise, they also need to play,
· have fun, and receive affection while their owners are away.
· * Pets can stay healthier.
· * Our house is safer because someone is always there.
· * Plenty of love and attention. The yard is double fenced.
· * Cost saving. Kennels are more expensive than Doggy Paws,
· especially for multiple pet households.
· * Absolutely no cages. Dogs have the freedom to roam about and have fun.
· * Our employees are experienced, insured and bonded for your protection.
Dog Sitting At My Home
You Bring Your Dog (s) To Me